Queeruption

  • Sacha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      Up in Leeds UK, we are trying to set up a Queeruption benifit gig to
      raise money for international queer events etc as part of
      Queeruption. PLEASE get involved, If you would like to get involved
      (or just want more info) please join our Queeruption group.
      The Address is:

      Queers of all sexualities are invited, from anywhere. So if you want
      to get involved please do, even if its just coming to the gig! all is
      apreciated.

      Cheers!
      Sacha