RE: [London Guerrilla Queer Bar] Anyone up for organising a night out soon?

  • james@goop.org
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2005
      in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
      thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
      meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and we
      discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

    • minke@minke.tv
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2005
        > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
        > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
        > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
        we
        > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

        That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
        having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

        Mia

        http://www.minke.tv/blog/
      • SIMON DAVIS
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 8, 2005
          i'd be up for it too.

          Name time and place.

          minke@... wrote:
          > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
          > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
          > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
          we
          > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

          That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
          having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

          Mia

          http://www.minke.tv/blog/

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT