RE: [London Guerrilla Queer Bar] Anyone up for organising a night out soon?

  • Fred Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4 7:40 AM
      --- james@... wrote:
      > april fools day? or is that just tacky? any ideas
      > for a venue?

      I'm away then, so my preference would be sometime from
      April 2 on, but feel free to ignore me.

      > damo - you could organise a simultaneous one in
      > sydney.

      There's a Sydney group already, isn't there?

      x Mia

    • james@goop.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4 7:55 AM
        in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
        thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
        meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and we
        discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

      • minke@minke.tv
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 7 5:14 AM
          > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
          > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
          > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
          we
          > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

          That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
          having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

          Mia

          http://www.minke.tv/blog/
        • SIMON DAVIS
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8 4:40 AM
            i'd be up for it too.

            Name time and place.

            minke@... wrote:
            > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
            > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
            > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
            we
            > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

            That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
            having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

            Mia

            http://www.minke.tv/blog/

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT