18Re: [London Guerrilla Queer Bar] Anyone up for organising a night out soon?

  • SIMON DAVIS
    Mar 8, 2005
      i'd be up for it too.

      Name time and place.

      minke@... wrote:
      > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
      > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
      > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
      we
      > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

      That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
      having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

      Mia

      http://www.minke.tv/blog/

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT