16RE: [London Guerrilla Queer Bar] Anyone up for organising a night out soon?

  • james@goop.org
    Mar 4, 2005
      in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
      thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
      meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and we
      discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

      Quoting Fred Smith <uckfayus@...>:

      > --- james@... wrote:
      > > april fools day? or is that just tacky? any ideas
      > > for a venue?
      >
      > I'm away then, so my preference would be sometime from
      > April 2 on, but feel free to ignore me.
      >
      > > damo - you could organise a simultaneous one in
      > > sydney.
      >
      > There's a Sydney group already, isn't there?
      >
      > x Mia

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic