INTRO

  • Tony (Eglf)
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2001
      farnborough 16.09.2001 1020 bst 0920 gmt

      good morning

      brief intro in due to the difficult times

      Name Tony home Farnborough . list co owner
      EGLF groups

      i hope to be able to supply members with news and
      movements to Lcity As things permit from EGLF and
      other fields locally . i will not post MIL movements to any
      group at present that includes police\heli etc
      Members who wish info on farnborough can contact me
      direct. I have a website http://uk.geocities.com/gulf4_uk/
      and if list owners would like a few pages for LCITY added
      to it i would be happy to so.
      please do not visit EGLF at present as viewing area is closed

      best regards

      Tony
      eglf@
    • Peter Street
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
        Morning All
        Just a quick introduction as just joined the group
        Name is Peter Street live in Croydon been spotting longer than i want to
        rember dont to LCY as often as i should but i drive trains for a living so
        always going into London Bridge and see a lot of LCY traffic and hope to be
        of help to this list

        Peter
      • LBWHYTRADE BRADLEY
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
          Hi Peter. welcome to the group. I think I may know you, as I used to hang around Gatwick a lot with a chap called Mick Gazeley, also knew a chap known to me only as Signalman Ray. As an ex Train Driver and Traction Inspector from Stratford. we have a lot in common. I now wallow at home retired. sitting around monitoring my SBS box.  if you are not the chap I once knew I apologise. if there is any way I can be of assistance to you. please Let me know..

          Best Wishes Tom Bradley

          Peter Street <peterstreet@...> wrote:
          Morning All
          Just a quick introduction as just joined the group
          Name is Peter Street live in Croydon been spotting longer than i want to
          rember dont to LCY as often as i should but i drive trains for a living so
          always going into London Bridge and see a lot of LCY traffic and hope to be
          of help to this list

          Peter

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:LondonCity-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:LondonCity-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Glenn Herriott
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
            Tom.

            I think signalman Ray is probably Ray Gower, short and tubby? if so he`s a good mate of mine, works at Three Bridges box.

            Regards
            Glenn

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/LondonCity /

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/LondonCity /join

              LondonCity-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
                Hi Tom/Glen
                Yes it is me and Ray is a great bloke he us very happy now with his
                other Half see him evey so often.

                Thanks for the welcome

                Peter