LOG / REQ London City 7th December am

  • Tim Plumridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi all

      Nothing too inspiring, but having earlier flown out of London City (to
      Barcelona on G-LCYO, my first Embraer jet flight) thought I'd post a
      full log of what I saw whilst waiting for my flight. Firstly two REQs;
      there was a Falcon 900 or 7X parked up when I passed on the DLR around
      08:00, and when we took off at around 10:30 another large Falcon had
      joined it.

      Anyway, here's what I logged between about 08:30 and 10:30.

      D-AECE EMBRAER EMB190 Lufthansa
      D-CIRI DORNIER 328
      EI-RJH BAE 146 Air France
      EI-RJH BAE 146 Air France