REQ: Thursday 2012FEB02

  • Nigel Longdon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      Can anyone advise if 5B-CKO and LN-AKR arrived at LCY on Thursday
      mid-afternoon. I saw two biz jets arriving there but their call-signs didn't
      appear on my SBS.

      Thanks for any help.

      Regards,

      Nigel

    • John Tietjen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
        Nigel

        5B-CKO dropped off my box at 15.17 at 1450ft & LN-AKR did the same at
        15.48 at 1350ft. Both altitudes are consistent with an easterly arrival
        at LCY.

        John