biz log 6th Dec + req blue Islands flights

  • dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011
      seen between 12:30 -1pm was:

      F-HCEF Falcon 50EX dept
      HB-JGI Falcon 7X
      OO-CLX C560
      OE-IBK emb 135bj
      G-ODAG C525 landed
      CS-DRF hs125 landed

      Also just wondered if anyone had seen the blue islands flights from Jersey lately as it was twice a day with an ATR-42 But on the london city airport website it now says it is an now a evening daily Jetsteam 32 flight as I and I'm sure other locals need the jetsteams I was wondering if anyone had seen this flight lately?

      David
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
        Hi Dave,
        if this helps all i`v seen is the ATR G-
        ISLF never new the JS have been in cheers best Regards Mark from just south of EGLC LCY

        --- In London ity@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dpiperuk@...> wrote:

        > seen between 12:30 -1pm was:
        >
        > F-HCEF Falcon 50EX dept
        > HB-JGI Falcon 7X
        > OO-CLX C560
        > OE-IBK emb 135bj
        > G-ODAG C525 landed
        > CS-DRF hs125 landed
        >
        > Also just wondered if anyone had seen the blue islands flights from Jersey lately as it was twice a day with an ATR-42 But on the london city airport website it now says it is an now a evening daily Jetsteam 32 flight as I and I'm sure other locals need the jetsteams I was wondering if anyone had seen this flight lately?
        >
        > David

      • John Tietjen
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
          There's no evidence of any of the Blue Islands Jetstreams operating into
          LCY. Are they certified to operate into LCY?

          John

        • dpiperuk@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
            Thanks Mark

            John I was just going by the London city airport website which clearly says the flight is operated by a:

            Aircraft: BAE Systems Jetstream 32, Turboprop-engined aircraft

            But as I have never seen a Jetstream 31 or 32 at city I thought I'd ask the group to see if anyone had any info.

            I guess the airports website is wrong.

            David

            ________________________________

            On 07/12/2011 14:49, Mark wrote:
            > Hi Dave,
            > if this helps all i`v seen is the ATR G-
            > ISLF never new the JS have been in cheers best Regards Mark from just south of EGLC LCY
            >
            > --- In London ity@yahoogroups.com, "dave"<dpiperuk@...> wrote:
            >> seen between 12:30 -1pm was:
            >>
            >> F-HCEF Falcon 50EX dept
            >> HB-JGI Falcon 7X
            >> OO-CLX C560
            >> OE-IBK emb 135bj
            >> G-ODAG C525 landed
            >> CS-DRF hs125 landed
            >>
            >> Also just wondered if anyone had seen the blue islands flights from Jersey lately as it was twice a day with an ATR-42 But on the london city airport website it now says it is an now a evening daily Jetsteam 32 flight as I and I'm sure other locals need the jetsteams I was wondering if anyone had seen this flight lately?
            >>
            >> David

          • Tim Plumridge
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
              Hi all

              I've been doing a bit of looking around and David is correct in that
              the airport's own website mentions Jetstream 32s. This agrees with
              what showed on Flightstats when I checked earlier today, but I guess
              that gets its info from the airport? Checking an SBS log and today
              G-ISLF did indeed operate today's evening flight. The airline's site,
              although not mentioning types in its timetable, showed ATRs on the
              route when I tried a few dummy bookings!

              Certainly Jetstream 41s are certified (see
              http://www.lcacc.org/aircraft/index.html) which mentions them having
              flown on the Sheffield route before, by BA if memory serves me right.
              Whether by implication series 32s are also covered I'm not sure.

              It would be good to see if the airport site does eventually prove correct!

              Tim