MOV: Heads up VQ-BSQ Landed 16:37 1-7-2011 @ Lcy

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 8:38 AM
      Hi All,
      just to say Heads up Falcon 7X just landed at LCY 16:37 hope of some help cheers Best Regards Mark just south of Lcy
    • Paul Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 8:58 AM
        Hi Mark

        Was that confirmed as VQ-BSQ? only VQ-BSO was on SBS descending into LCY and would have landed about the same time. VQ-BSQ was not picked up on SBS

        Paul

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 9:49 AM
          What i read from Kitchen window from 4th floor at woolwich in se lon when it was on runway iam sure best regards Mark

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1 10:13 AM
            All and Paul,
            i maybe wrong as i cant find VQ-BSQ for today very sorry for miss read as i have call sign for it going out calling shuttle 752 my Apoligies again for this best regards Mark