MOV D-AECG Inbound 7th September 16:15 local.

  • Timothy P
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi all

      This list has gone very quiet of late!

      Anyway, nothing unduly unusual in the forthcoming arrival of the above "newish" Lufthansa Embraer, only that it's actually shown tracking on SBS.

      Quite possibly it's the first Embraer I've seen doing so - let's hope it's the start of a trend!

      Tim
    • Tony Patten
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Tim - AECF tracked the other day too. A nice Lear D-CHLM DCS660 came out
        this morning.

        Tony P.

        > Hi all
        >
        > This list has gone very quiet of late!
        >
        > Anyway, nothing unduly unusual in the forthcoming arrival of the above
        > "newish" Lufthansa Embraer, only that it's actually shown tracking on SBS.
        >
        > Quite possibly it's the first Embraer I've seen doing so - let's hope it's
        > the start of a trend!
        >
        > Tim

      • John Tietjen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
          Hi Tim

          ECF & ECH plot as well. Things are looking up.

          John
          Anyway, nothing unduly unusual in the forthcoming arrival of the above "newish" Lufthansa Embraer, only that it's actually shown tracking on SBS.

          Quite possibly it's the first Embraer I've seen doing so - let's hope it's the start of a trend!

          Tim

        • david
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
            Hello Tim, yes have to agree this group has gone very quite the last six months or so, do you happen to know what the DLH Emb was yesteday a.m (7th)also same Emb on Monday about 18.40, some time ago one of our group members posted a full DLH decode and very useful it was too. Monday also about 10.12 a Lear 45 went into city but as was at work did not have me binos.
            Regards
            David