G-BXAR

  • Paul Tarrant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi

      I passed LCY this afternoon on the DLR and noticed that G-BXAR was nowhere to be seen. As it was w/o according to Aviation Letter 509 how did it leave (assuming it has)?

      MTIA

      Paul
    • Andy Mac
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2009
        GBXAR is still there, mainly hidden behind screens.
        HTH, Andy Mac
        > I passed LCY this afternoon on the DLR and noticed that G-BXAR was nowhere
        > to be seen. As it was w/o according to Aviation Letter 509 how did it
        > leave (assuming it has)?
        >
        > MTIA
        >
        > Paul

      • jeff.woods64
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
          Fuze of G-BXAR arriving at QLA /Lasham on 27/06.