LOG LCY Friday 3rd October app 11:45am

  • timothy4119
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi all

      I called in briefly to LCY this morning and was disappointed to only
      see 4 biz, with CS-DQA arriving whilst I was there.

      For the record, here's the biz I saw. Sorry, I didn't bother with the
      few airliners there i.e. Luxair Embraer, Air France 146(s) plus BA 146
      (s), but as I don't need any I think I can be excused.

      CS-DQA CITATION EXCEL
      CS-DRG BAE 125
      CS-DXI CITATION EXCEL
      D-IGIT CITATIONJET 2