REQ: 01/08/08 - King AIr

  • John Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi all

      Did anyone get the outbound KA at 15.20. Not one of the regular London
      Exec machines and fitted with turned up wing tips.

      mtia

      John
    • John Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
        I also forgot to mention the two Bo.105's that arrived just before
        14.00 and landed to the north of the field. I presume they are
        connected to this weekends Red Bull Air Race activity.

        Cheers

        John

        --- In LondonCity@yahoogroups.com, "John Reynolds" <johnlaas@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > Did anyone get the outbound KA at 15.20. Not one of the regular
        London
        > Exec machines and fitted with turned up wing tips.
        >
        > mtia
        >

        > John

      • Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
          One of the Bo105's should be D-HTDM

          Martin.

          > I also forgot to mention the two Bo.105's that arrived just before
          > 14.00 and landed to the north of the field. I presume they are
          > connected to this weekends Red Bull Air Race activity.
          >
          > Cheers
          >

          > John
          >
          > --- In LondonCity@yahoogroups.com, "John Reynolds" <johnlaas@>
          wrote:

          > > Hi all
          > >
          > > Did anyone get the outbound KA at 15.20. Not one of the regular
          > London
          > > Exec machines and fitted with turned up wing tips.
          > >
          > > mtia
          > >

          > > John

        • mark_j_shelton
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
            Hi Martin, King Air Was EC-IBK BEECH B350 calling Ges 322, also blue
            Bo105 HB-ZHS cheers hope this is of some help Mark