Re: London City - Thu.24.01.02

  • chrismowles2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi Mark

      Sorry about deley in replying.

      In answer to your question. It is possible ( just ) to spot from
      inside the terminal . There is a restaurant on firts floor with some
      views - albeit limited and the restaurant can get busy with window
      space limited.

      I find easiest place is in car park , where you can read everything
      with naked eye - and on a clear day monitor OTT traffic into
      Heathrow at the same time.

      Be warned - it's not the busiest of airports and can get very slow at
      times !

      All the best

      Chris

      --- In LondonCity@y..., "Mark Hall" <mh002b4359@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > Can I just ask can you spot from in the terminal at London City??
      Ive never
      > been before but think Ill give it a try next month.
      >
      > Thanks for any help.
      >
      > Mark.

      / -
      > > HB-IXK 146 CRX -