overflying Lynxs 31/8/07

  • David Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Today (Friday) sometime around 1030, I saw three Lynx's in line-astern
      formation overhead SE London heading in a SE direction. Guess they had
      probably come off the London Helicopter routes via Tower Bridge and
      the LCY zone.

      Can anyone help with their identities please?

      Dave W
    • Dean Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        Hi David

        I saw them too but they did not show up on my sbs

        Did you get any answers?

        Thanks everyone

        Dean