Re: [Logannews] Fw: Collateral Damage in Iraq

  • actmono@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      This guy can put out all the statistics about the possible war on iraq, but he still will never be able to say yes to this question-"should saddam hussein have control over anything in this world?"   I am fully supportive of military action over in the middle east.  These people cannot even take care of themselves.  It might be a little extremist, but i say nuke em'.  Teach those monsters a lesson, and send the world the message that nobody is gonna be allowed to fuck around anymore.  People say that the United States tries to run the world.  I will never dispute that, because we do run the world.  Our forefathers were brilliant.  They gave us the framework for what is now the greatest country on this planet.   people need to recongnize this FACT
      a' salumm a bomb em'
      andrew c. monaghan