Flea Market Anyone?

  • Carbon Lifeform
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Would anyone be interested in participating in a
      "Giant" Flea Market to benefit the "Tree The
      Boulevard" campaign?
      The location would be along the 4300 Block of Old York
      Road by the Park, and the 1300 Block of West Roosevelt
      Boulevard. (Which is Route#1 South) Both streets are
      heavily traveled on weekends and you would make out
      well.
      A 6 foot table space would be $10.00 and a 10 Foot
      table space would be $15.00 we are thinking of doing
      this the wekend of June 6th-which would mean EITHER
      Saturday or Sunday OR BOTH.
      Eventually this could grow to go around the
      Wingohocking Street part of the park. It's been done
      in other neighborhoods very successfully and it's
      worth trying to copy!
      RSVP via E-mail if response warrants we'll post a
      telephone number to call.
      Carbon B. Lifeform
      An Android Composite

      Recycle Plastic NOW!! landfills are overflowing with
      P.E.T.E. Bottles. Save The Planet! Recycle palstic NOW!

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • earthyes2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Not exactly a whopping response but we got 15 replies looking for
        space. So, we're going to schedule the "Flea Market" for Saturday,
        June 7th (RAINDATE: June8th.Alternate: June 15th) For spaces call
        Miguel, Michael or Carmen at 215-324-8933
        6 foot table spaces: $10.00 10 Foot Table Spaces: $15.00
        [accomodates vendor tent, or screen room] one side of the street is
        very sunny....you remember the sun, don't you? We haven't seen it in
        8 weekends.
        RSVP S O O N Please?
        --- In Logannews@yahoogroups.com, Carbon Lifeform <earthyes2000@y...>