People, Places and Things Returns to Gtown Radio...

  • dmbcomm@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Popular "People, Places & Things" Program Returns
      2nd Season of Programming Begins in August

      GERMANTOWN-- Listen in every Monday evening, from 8 to 9 p.m. on Gtown Radio, as Charing Ball and new producer Jalessa Mungin of Germantown Friends School, present a unique blend of interesting people, cool places and other happening things in the world of grassroots organizing.

      On Monday, August 4th., we'll ease back from the summer break with a discussion on the local independent movie making scene with Matt Conant, co-founder of Project Twenty One, a 21 day film festival/competition happening right now. Hear live soundbites and interviews from Project Twenty One's opening ceremony in PP&T's new Community Remix segment.

      Plus, Black in America; Did CNN get it right?  We'll review the feedback and open up the phone lines for your views  Read what Charing thinks at www.pptpreflections.blogspot.com

      Talk back live at: 215-609-4301; or AOL, Yahoo or MSN instant message us at keyword: Gtownradio

      And on future shows:
      August 11th - we'll spark one with the Marijuana Policy Project
      August 18th - we'll celebrate my favorite time of the year with performers of the
      Philly Fringe/Live Arts
      August 25th - we'll cuddled up with the Animal Defense League
      September 1st - we'll take a cross country stroll with the Great American Walk for Freedom
      September 8th - we'll talk freedom with the Love Park 4 Defense Committee
      --
      Listen to People, Places & Things, airing every Monday from 8 to 9 p.m. on Gtown Radio, www.gtownradio.com. Read Pre-Flections of every show at pptpreflections.blogspot.com

      Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.