Fwd: Details about Harrisburg trip on Monday

  • D. Michael Blackie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      --- In phillyblocks@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Green <brwneydkel@e...>
      wrote:
      Please call A.J. at 215-563-5848 x 12 for more info on the
      following...

      >PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ABOUT MONDAY'S
      HARRISBURG
      >TRIP:
      >-----Buses will be leaving from the following locations:
      >--Love Park @ 16th St. and JFK Blvd.
      >--Masters St. between 13th and Broad St.(next to William Penn High
      School)
      >--4322 North 5th St. (in front of ASPIRA bldg)
      >--West Philadelphia High School
      >--Morrison School
      >***ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO LEAVE FROM THE LOVE PARK LOCATION BECAUSE
      WE ARE
      >PLANNING ON PRESS ARRIVING AND WANT TO HAVE AS LARGE A GROUP AS
      POSSIBLE!
      >**** EVERYONE SHOULD INDICATE TODAY OR TOMMORROW WHICH SITE THAT
      THEY PLAN
      >ON DEPARTING FROM!!!!!
      >
      >-----Buses at all locations are scheduled to leave at 7:30am!!! We
      need to
      >leave a half an hour earlier than what was originally scheduled to
      take into
      >account traffic.
      >
      >----Refreshements will be provided. LUNCH IS ON YOUR OWN - Folks
      can either
      >bring bag lunches or will have an opportunity to eat at the
      cafeteria in the
      >Mian Cpaitol Bldg.
      >
      >---On the way up to Harrisburg, everyone will be briefed on the
      Governer's
      >plan for education, given tips for the legislative visits and recieve
      >information packets.
      >
      >---FURTHER DETAILS WILL FOLLOW, CALL OR E-MAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY
      QUESTIONS!

      >Aldustus (AJ) Jordan
      >Education Coordinator
      >Philadelphia Citizens for Children and Youth
      >Seven Benjamin Franklin Parkway
      >Philadelphia, Pa 19103
      >215-563-5848 x 12
      >www.pccy.org

      Kelly Green
      Director of Civic Education
      Institute for the Study of Civic Values
      1218 Chestnut Street, Suite 702
      Philadelphia, PA 19107
      215-238-1434

      "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all of our
      exploring
      will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first
      time. "
      -T.S. Eliot

      http://www.phillyneighborhoods.org/youthrap.html
      --- End forwarded message ---