WRITERS WANTED: News, Commentary, Community/Politics (Philadelphia/Logan)

  • D. Michael Blackie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      WRITERS WANTED: News, Commentary, Community/PoliticsReply to: SEE
      CONTACT INFORMATION

      Logan News Group, a recognized, electronic news media outlet has
      openings for reporters, correspondents, columnists and political
      observers on every
      level.

      We are an aggressive, editorially independent community based news and
      information medium for residents of Logan, Hunting Park and Nicetown-
      Tioga communities. We are widely read via other electronic media
      cross-posts.

      YOU will be respected, widely read and learn to be a community news
      reporter. Our "Staff Writer" positions will be credentialed by the
      Mayor's Office of Communications (Press Office) and have the
      opportunity to attend important administration and city council press
      conferences, briefings and
      availabilities.

      Tired of writing "fluff" or "Advertorial" copy? Bored? Come join
      Logan News Group. You won't be disappointed.

      http://www.xanga.com/Mencken
      http://www.logannews.blogspot.com

      DMB COMMUNICATIONS-Philadelphia
      Logan News Group (The Logan TIMES~Independent)
      A Liberty Communications Group, LLC partner
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/logannews