WRITERS WANTED: News, Commentary, Community/Politics (Philadelphia/Logan)

  • DMB COMMUNICATIONS~Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:44 PM

      WRITERS WANTED: News, Commentary, Community/Politics

      Reply to: SEE CONTACT INFORMATION IN AD
      Date: 2006-04-01, 10:45PM

      Logan News Group, a recognized, electronic news media outlet has openings for reporters, correspondents, columnists and political observers on every level.

      We are an aggressive, editorially independent community based news and information medium for residents of Logan, Hunting Park and Nicetown-Tioga communities. We are widely read via other electronic media cross-posts.

      YOU will be respected, widely read and learn to be a community news reporter. Our "Staff Writer" positions will be credentialed by the Mayor's Office of Communications (Press Office) and have the opportunity to attend important administration and city council press conferences, briefings and availabilities.

      Tired of writing "fluff" or "Advertorial" copy? Bored? Come join Logan News Group. You won't be disappointed.

      http://www.xanga.com/Mencken
      http://www.logannews.blogspot.com

      DMB COMMUNICATIONS-Philadelphia
      Logan News Group (The Logan TIMES~Independent)
      A Liberty Communications Group, LLC partner
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/logannews

      Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/vnn/147394118.html

    • D. Michael Blackie