Logan News At International Auto Show...

  • info@DMBCOMMUNICATIONS.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      The Logan TIMES~Independent
      Bringing You More in 2004

      PA Convention Center--  Logan News Photojournalist Michael Candelori, and Community Intern Jerome B. Wright, Jr. were chosen to represent The Logan TIMES~INdependent at the Interantional Auto Show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on Saturday. Although the event held a "Media Day" prior to the opening of the exhibit on Friday, because of the resourcefulness of Michael Candelori, we were the only press represented at the public opening on Saturday.

      To borrow from our colleagues at NBC..."We're proud as a peacock" to bring you our exclusive photo array from the 2004 International Auto Show. I'll take one of each, in every available color, please!
      Link here for Michael's photoessay: http://thedngo.hopto.org/logannews/autoshow/index.html

      D.M.B.

      DMB COMMUNICATIONS Print Media/Publicity; Media Relations; Copywriting/Editing
      your ONE source for all your needs. 215-324-8933  info@...
      "A Community Is NOT A Community Unless Everyone Is Involved"   -Anonymous
      GET INVOLVED!

      Edited and Posted: 01 Feb 2004 23:18:00 04900 EST <YahooGroups> logannews