RE: [LoganSquare] Re: 4908 W. Schubert- boundary dispute

  • John Lofton
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31 10:18 PM
      I like how when bad things happen in the neighborhood it's "the West
      Side" and when good news is being reported, it's "the Northwest Side
      neighborhood of Logan Square." Anyone care to figure out the
      boundaries of North/Nortwest/west etc.? I think that must've been done
      already.
      BTW, thanks Elissa for putting up the tinyurl link. I should've
      thought of that.

      John