Extra plants & shrubs - LAST CALL

  • Laurie Tanenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Last call to pick-up some good looking, healthy plants and shrubs, most for below retail cost. If I don't hear from you by Sunday, tomorrow - they're gone gone gone! Laurie

      1 3g Pinus mugo 'Pumilo' $18 .... well developed, good looking pine
      6 flat (32 3") Pachysandra 'Green Carpet' $25 ... groundcover for any conditions
      2 g Kerria japonica shrubs $15 .... shrub, gold in spring, great in shade, weeping
      2 PJM Rhododendrons $30 - hardy in Chicago, lilac pink
      2 Fothergilla major - $60 ...hard to find, early white flower, architectural, red/oragnge fall, takes shade....
      1 Rose $20 ... pink, 3-4x34', lovely shrub, disease resist
      1 Rose $20 ... yellow, same as above
      1 flat (32 3") Wilson Ivy $20 ... great ground cover, will climb walls
      Some g Alpine Columbine $7 ... beautiful blue

      Let me know quickly if you're interested in any of these and I'll let you know if they're still available. Laurie

      Laurie Tanenbaum
      *Grounds For Growth*
      Landscape design with
      the earth in mind