RE: [LoganSquare] request recommendation: fence installation

  • Zina Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      I just had a great experience having a wooden fence replaced by Faithful
      Fences:

      Jim Chmielinski

      Faithful Fence

      Work 773.772.5560

      Mobile 847.414.7466

      Fax 773.342.7046

      Work Address

      1750 N. Springfield

      Chicago, IL 60647

      I can't say enough good things about Jim, the owner. He's a very kind man,
      who had his crew come back three times for little details, and very
      patiently kept saying "I want to be sure that you're happy." I recommend
      him wholeheartedly.

      For all kinds of workmen, I use Angie's List at www.angieslist.com
      reports on every kind of work provider you could want. It has saved me
      hundreds of dollars in the three years I've used it. It's another great
      resource when you don't have any neighbors with a good recommendation.

      Zina Murray

      773-550-9642 cell

      773-342-7395 office

      773-342-7046 fax