Re: [LoganSquare] Logan Square Aldermen:  CTA  Accountability

  • robcast1012@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear Mark -

      I believe it would be a great temporary solution but I also tthink they
      should look at eventual restoration of the Kedzie route :)

      Robert Castillo
    • Carter OBrien
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        I'm really astounded there isn't a full service Kedzie bus, and
        equally astounded there isn't an Elston one.

        I see in the news that they are considering spending tens of millions
        of dollars to allieviate the traffic congestion at Elston, Damen &
        Fullerton with an underground tunnel for Fullerton, and somehow it
        never crossed anyone's minds that a BUS for Elston might be a better idea!

        Thanks for the info Mark, although I note that Mell has the clout to
        have gotten the Kedzie bus back years ago.

        Carter