Re: [LoganSquare] Re: Alternative recycling proposal

  • Julia Goode
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2006
      I'd love to see a recycling drop off site in Logan Square. I drive up to
      North Park which makes sense when I have the kids with me, we hang out at
      the nature center, but otherwise I question the drive all the way up there.
      So things just end up piling up in my garage.

      Julia
    • Sara Spoonheim
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
        Bruce, we'd love to have a local drop-off in the neighborhood!

        Sara Spoonheim
        Faith in Place
        2649 N. Francisco
        Chicago, IL 60647
        773-235-4641 phone / 773-235-4653 fax
        http://www.faithinplace.org

        Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:34:02 -0800 (PST)
        From: Bruce Embrey <pluscount@...>
        Subject: Re: Re: Alternative recycling proposal

        The Resource Center has drop off containers (huge dumpsters) in several
        neighborhoods...
      • Gwynne Kizer
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
          I'd love to get involved too. Please let me know what I can do to help.

          -Gwynne Kizer

          On 1/31/06, Bruce Embrey <pluscount@...> wrote:

          > The Resource Center has drop off containers (huge dumpsters) in several
          > neighborhoods...
        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            Yes, we are interested--the more convenient the
            better, and the easier to convince others to join in
            as well.