Cleaning Service

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hello all,
      I am a member of a Condo Association in the neighborhood and I was
      hoping to get some referrals. If anyone can help it will be
      appreciated. We are looking for a cleaning service for common areas
      (as well as just one for my own unit). Also a landscape company
      that provides tree removal service. If you have any suggestions or
      recommendations it would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jeff
    • jkatrina@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hi Jeff,
        Here is the contact for my cleaning service.
        Wonderfully dependable, very reasonable pricing, and nice people.

        AMBO, Inc.  Eva 847-909-6344

        Jill