Kosciuszko Park letter head art

  • Tom Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:42 AM
      Hello Koz park friends,

      I need some help with some art work I would like to
      created for the top of our Park Acviosery Council
      letter head. I am looking for a simple kind of pencil
      or line sketch, in black & white, of our historic park
      house. I am hoping to develop it into Koz Park
      Adviosery Council logo. I you are interested or know
      someonethat might be please email me At
      tjlc0092@... and I'll get back to you.

      Thanks'

      Tom Cunningham