Tree trimmer needed

  • Robin Potter
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
      Any suggestions of someone you have uses who is good?

      Robin Potter
      (773) 575-6261 (c)
      (312) 861-3009 (o)
      robin@...
    • Kathy Tholin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
        We use Care of Trees. Not necessarily the cheapest, but reliably very
        good. Worth it to care for your trees.
        340 N. Hoyne Ave.
        Chicago, IL 60612-1623
        phone: (312) 492-4454
        www.thecareoftrees.com

        Kathy

        On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Robin Potter <robin@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Any suggestions of someone you have uses who is good?
        >
        > Robin Potter
        > (773) 575-6261 (c)
        > (312) 861-3009 (o)
        > robin@...

      • Becky Daly
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
          I have used Gray Tree Service and they were great. They have a suburban number, but they come in the city often.

          On Aug 31, 2013, at 3:01 PM, Robin Potter wrote:

          > Any suggestions of someone you have uses who is good?
          >
          > Robin Potter
          > (773) 575-6261 (c)
          > (312) 861-3009 (o)
          > robin@...
        • Connie Baznik
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
            I have used Care of Trees as well. They are highly regarded.
            Connie