Haas Park Soccer Tournament July 13-14th

  • Anthony Porfirio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Just a reminder... We are filling up but still have space available.  This is an excellent opportunity for your kids to play fun, competitive and supervised games on the Haas field.

      For more information click here
      Have you signed up yet?
      We have had a great early response.  Hurry and sign up your children and their friends to participate in the Saturday Community Cup!!!!
      Are they already on an organized team?  Sign up the entire team for the Sunday Kick Off!

      The Haas Park Advisory Council has formed a partnership with We Got Game to create the Haas FC.  This organization will join with CPD and City Soccer to promote soccer in our community.  We hope to host 3-4 tournaments each year with some focused on team play registration and others focused on open community enrollment. (click here for more info and flyers)

      Saturday, July 13th Open Registration The Community Cup

       This is a tournament for the Haas Park Community. We will divide players into teams to compete in an open style tournament. Mandatory substitutions every 6 minutes ensure all players get in the action. Games will be played on the big field!
      Sunday, July 14th Team Registration The Kick Off
      Join us at Haas Park for our first soccer tournament of the Summer! Only 8 teams will be accepted. This tournament will consist of two divisions. The winner of each division will play for the cup!

      For more information click here

      Download attached flyer to pass around to your friends!!!
      Questions?
      Call 773-685-1682 or
      email info@...

      Anthony Porfirio