RE: [LoganSquare] roofer

  • Tiffiny Flaim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
      If you have a flat roof we (Biofoam) have some options.....we are located in Logan Square & I also live here as well.

      www.biofoamusa.com<http://www.biofoamusa.com>
      773-384-5961

      Tiffiny Flaim
      Biofoam Inc.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
        Hi Hans,
        I recommend Casillas Construction, a construction business which includes roofing.They did our roof several years ago and did a great job. Call Nick Casillas is 773-317-2383

        >I am in need of some roof repair and would like to hear from others in the neighborhood about reliable and affordable roofers. Who would you suggest?
        >Thanks,
        >Johanna
      • Maurice Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
          my uncle is a roofer. he likes to do a thorough job. please call me for his info. 773-331-3937 maurice jones