Avondale-Logandale School Presents "The Hobbit" May 2 & May 3 at 5:30 pm

  • lmdyrst
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      Looking for some local entertainment? Want to support a neighborhood
      public school?
      You are invited to join us as we present our first full-length play!

      *"The Hobbit"*
      *Thursday, May 2 and Friday, May 3*

      Doors open at 5:10pm, *Show starts at 5:30pm*
      Tickets are $5 at the door

      Avondale School Auditorium
      2945 N Sawyer Ave

      Hope to see you there!
      -Liz Dyrst
      Assistant Director

      P.S. Thanks so much to all our generous donors! We were able to purchase
      sound and light equipment for this performance!