Zumba $5 dollar Tuesdays and $45 month Tae kwon do classes!

  • Michael S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      Happy New Year Everyone!

      This is Michael Sanchez from Ultimate Kicks Tae kwon do. I am excited to get the year started and help people achieve their health and fitness goals. I will be offering $5 dollar Zumba Class on Tuesdays, classes will start Next Tuesday the 8th at 6:30pm.

      Also Tae kwon do classes will resume tommorrow the 2nd at 5pm! Sign up this month for $45.00 dollars a month for first 3 months! Tae kwon do is great for discipline with younger children and adults! Classes are mon,wed,fri from 515 to 615 for 4years to 7 years old. 630pm to 730pm for 8years to 13years old. Mon,wed,fri 730 to 830pm for adults!
      Stop by and try a class for free! For any questions feel free to contact me at 773 562-4646

      Sincerely
      Mr. Sanchez
    • Gary Childers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        I am very interested in the adult Tae Kwan Do. Where are you located?

        Gary
      • Michael Sanchez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          Hi Gary