RE: [LoganSquare] DOG FOUND. MUST FIND OWNER!

  • Jane Heron
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Message
      Nicole, I will call the Logan Square animal Hospital to ask if they think they know & will advise them. Someone on this listserv may know of a suitable rescue org if the owner isn't found. Jane Heron
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        I've had good luck finding dog owners by advertising on Craigslist.  But you have to be careful -- believe it or not, there are actually people who call up bogusly claiming the dog.  I have no idea why but it happened when I found a dog.  So be sure to hold back some info on Craigslist so they have to prove they can identify it.

        --
        Lynn Basa
        (773) 289-3616