Today Chef Race US vs. UK at the Clines
- Hi all,We have special guests at our house today: the US team from a BBC Jamie Oliver produced show called Chef Race US vs. UK. The show has been explained as Amazing Race for chefs. Score is kept by who can sell the most food in a given day in cities across the United States. Today is Chicago and the main dish is pizza in a wood burning stove set up in my garage.We will be hosting a party at our house, 2430 N St. Louis, from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm today (Sunday). All are welcome including friends of friends. We will have a cooler full of cold beer among other beverages of choice on the house.The cost is $40 ALL YOU CAN EAT or a la carte (negotiable).The Menu:Wood-FiredGourmet Artisan PizzaTeam USA of Chef Race
- Chicago-Style Pizza with roasted peppers,sausage & artichokes
- Summer Vegetable Pizza with white sauce & ricotta
- Classic Margarita Pizza with Farmer's Market Tomatoes
- Roasted Pork Butt
- Wood-Fired Ratatouille
- Almond-Pear Galettes
- Roasted Berry Lemonade
- Roasted Tropical Fruit Salad
3 Award-Winning Chefs from across the country, competing against a team of British Chefs on American soil. "Help Them Beat The Brits!"
Hope to see you.
To: byelyashov@...; gmhauch@...; jburke@...; zbraun@...; victor.lang22@...; bwebster@...; steve.hobbs@...; jerle34@...; asheleyv@...; justinrparr@...; ravikang77@...; carolann@...; norverton@...; earlgough@...; sethelijah@...; anupville@...; lemonwheel2@...; mandyrocc@...; sbukhari1@...; tcrewsanderson@...; newkin1@...
Subject: Fwd: Chef Race US vs. UK Pizza Challenge Sunday in CHICAGO!!!
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:10:22 -0500
T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Andrea Cline" <26ranita@...>
To: "Bill Cline" <williamcline66@...>
Subject: Chef Race US vs. UK Pizza Challenge Sunday in CHICAGO!!!
Date: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pmHi all,We have special guests at our house tonight: the US team from a BBC Jamie Oliver produced show called Chef Race US vs. UK. The show has been explained as Amazing Race for chefs. Sunday's challenge is a pizza challenge: they will be selling large artisinal pizzas with farmer's market ingredients. Hopefully, they will be in a food truck around the Logan Square neighborhood. But they are also offering delivery, just call 213 399 3781. I will email another update as soon as I know the details with their stationary location. Please help us support Team US in the pizza challenge against the Brits.Andrea