Haas Park Summer Camp Sign ups and financial assistance program

  • Anthony Porfirio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      There are still spots left for summer camp.  This camp has unbelievable options
      and programs set up to make the summer one for our kids to remember!!!

      FYI - The Chicago Park District has limited funds to provide financial assitance
      for families who wish to enroll in the summer day camp program at Haas.

      For more info on the programs and the assitance option, go to our website and
      download the info.
      www.haaspark.org

      Enjoy!

      Anthony Porfirio