Chicago Author Michael Branigan - A History Of Chicago's O'Hare Airport

  • Dan Hensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      The Jefferson Park Chicago Library Branch is pleased to welcome Michael
      Branigan: A History of Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Presented by The
      Northwest Chicago Historical Society. March 24th 2012 at 1PM. 5363 W.
      Lawrence Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630 (312) 744-1998. Mike will be giving a powerpoint presentation / talk on the history of O'Hare Airport. Those who
      wish to buy books and have them autographed, as well as a photo op with
      Mike may do so on March 24th.
      Until then, please feel free to see the OFFICIAL website for Michael at http://www.oharehistory.com, the recent John Hilkevich Chicago Tribune Article at http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/automotive/traffic/ct-met-getting-around-0130-20120130,0,1950781.column, and the OFFICIAL YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4OiO1BXrE

      CLTV recently featured Michael Branigan on the subject of his book. "Eye On Illinois" at http://illinoisradionetwork.com/programming.htm did an interview with Mike that you can hear by going to: http://www.oharehistory.com/media--radio.html

      Michael will be coming to the Logan Square Branch Library on a date yet to be decided.

      Any local media or other interested parties wishing to speak with Mike as we work to bring him to the Logan Square Branch Library may contact me directly via e-mail.

      We are Hoping to see all of you at the Jefferson Park and Logan Square Branch Libraries!