Re: OFF TOPIC - Tree Terminology, Was: photos of holiday trees

  • frankiek12
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
      holiday, Christmas, chismas, whatever...the man is selling trees to be used during the HOLIDAY season whatever the holiday one may celebrate or want to use the "Xmas" tree for, some may want wipe something with it and call it what ever they want. It, is still a tree to be use during ones fab holiday. someone here has waaaay to much time for insignicant debates. I guess it works, the trail of messages is long. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! I got to get to work this morning.