Save the date: massive garage/block sale!

  • Lauren Viera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Just a heads-up:

      The 2200 block of N. Central Park will host its massive block sale the weekend of AUGUST 20-21.

      Several neighbors always participate & serve lemonade, etc, which makes it fun for sale-goers to shop down the block.

      We're participating this year and have A TON of stuff to unload, so I'll send a detailed reminder the week prior.

      thanks & hope everyone is having a nice summer,
      Lauren Viera
      Central Park btwn Palmer & Lyndale