Re: Metronome Festival June 12-13th We need volunteers ! Sign up now.

  • Elise
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 7:11 AM
      A big thank you to those who have already signed up to volunteer ! We still need more volunteers.
      The areas of most need are Saturday late afternoon and evening shifts at 4:00-7:00 and 6:45 to 9:30 pm. Sunday shifts throughout the day are available as well.

      The funds that Friends of Goethe School raises from the Gates will go directly to our Save a Goethe Teacher Fund. The recent budget cuts are hitting the school system hard and we are struggling to keep out class sizes reasonable.

      For more information about Friends of Goethe School go to www.friendsofgoetheschool.org

      Enjoy the holiday,

      Elise Doody-Jones
      FOGS volunteer

      "Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one`s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world" -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe