Re: B-BALL ON ARMITAGE/ST.LOUIS

  • g.mia89
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
      Well...I've had no success finding anyone bullied on St Louis by the
      person you talk about. I'm defending the block club because it
      provides good for the community. Please let us know who is bullying
      people. Let's get to the bottom of this and put it to rest.

      Mia

      --- In LoganSquare@yahoogroups.com, "g.mia89" <g.mia89@...> wrote:

      > I am unsure of the man you speak of, but as a member of the ONLY block
      > club on the 1900 block of N. St. Louis I can tell you it's not someone
      > from our club.
      >
      > We invite everyone to bring your kids and their friends Friday July
      the
      > 31St to play basketball, eat lots of hotdogs,and play activities for
      > the younger. This will be a great time to meet your neighbors and
      enjoy
      > our great little street.
      >
      > Mia

    • Mike Kozenko
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2009
        Well the 3042 W. Dickens Bickerdike LOW INCOME HOUSING UNIT had ANOTHER shin dig last night.
        Music blasting from 1 PM til 4 AM. My tenants complained, neighbors called, police were there. More attention is needed and will be tendered (hint hint Bickerdike).

        By the way, what happened to the 27 Million Dollar new construction, low income, rental project?

        Anyone in favor of that, should be ashamed.

        M. Kozenko
        2054 N. Whipple Chicago, Il 60647
        Ph.: 773 401-4040/Fax: 773 276-0797