Re: [LoganSquare] Mark Heller

  • Dan Hensley
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
      What award? For what work? And where in Logan Square did he supposedly do this work? It's hard to tell that any work in Logan Square is being done by anyone and the evidence of that can be seen just by walking around the community for several hours each day of the week.

      I get tired of people getting recognized solely because they are good friends of a politician.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        No way!
        Trust me on this Mr. Hensley

        This is one of the reason's why Mark's work is all the more laudable. He's not "in it" to make money or "friends in high places" but for a public vision of a better Logan Square.

         Mark does alot of research and advocacy and he speaks his mind, come hell( er) or high water :-)

        Mark, Salute!

        Your friend,

        Eric Hudson
        Cortland & Drake

        I get tired of people getting recognized solely because they are good friends of a politician

        What award? For what work? And where in Logan Square did he supposedly do this work? It's hard to tell that any work in Logan Square is being done by anyone and the evidence of that can be seen just by walking around the community for several hours each day of the week.

        I get tired of people getting recognized solely because they are good friends of a politician.

        Congrats to Mark Heller for his much deserved award! I'm glad to see
        that he was recognized for his hard work. He has really great ideas
        for Logan Square.
      • Joe Kopera
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          Dan

          The work is being done under the bridge on Logan Blvd just before Western Ave. Mark has put a lot of time into getting this done as he does with all the projects he works on and it has nothing to do with being a friend of a politican. You need to do a little research before making these kind of comments.

          Joe Kopera

          What award? For what work? And where in Logan Square did he supposedly do this work? It's hard to tell that any work in Logan Square is being done by anyone and the evidence of that can be seen just by walking around the community for several hours each day of the week.

          I get tired of people getting recognized solely because they are good friends of a politician.
        • robynnisi
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
            That'a great and all to get an award, but when *WILL* that work at
            the overpass be done? I would like to see the north side of the
            sidewalk reopen, as it looks like work has slowed down there. As a
            pedestrian who has to walk under that bridge several times a week,
            it's a pain to navigate traffic and have to cross the street to go
            around it.