Vaudeville Underground & CITYMIX

  • aurorARTS alliance
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      NEWS FROM AURORARTS ALLIANCE:

      Two performance arts events in August: CITYMIX & Vaudeville Underground

      CITYMIX: from our friend, Neil Ellis Orts
      neoNuma Arts Presents:
      Austin/Chicago: City Mix

      Kathy Dunn Hamrick Dance Company of Austin, Texas,
      to appear in Chicago with local company,
      Adler Danztheatre Project.
      TWO PERFORMANCES ONLY.

      Dates: Saturday and Sunday, August 2 and 3, 2003,
      8:00pm both evenings
      Place: Belle Plaine Studios, 2014 W. Belle Plaine,
      Chicago
      General admission: $15/$10 students and seniors
      (suggested donation)
      Reservations: 773-486-8261

      Visit the companies' websites:
      http://www.danztheatre.org
      http://www.kdhdance.com

      =====
      Neil Ellis Orts 773/289-3354 Chicago IL

      * * *
      VAUDEVILLE UNDERGROUND
      aurorARTS alliance began our 3rd GLORIOUS season
      of Vaudeville Underground -- a monthly variety show in
      Logan Square, for Logan Square – 2 SHOWS A MONTH
      on June 4th & 5th, running monthly
      the first Wednesday & Thursday through December 3rd & 4th.

      * * *
      NEXT SHOWS: As highlighted in the DAILY HERALD!
      Wednesday & Thursday, August 6th & 7th continues our third season,
      as we provide Logan Square exciting & eclectic entertainment at 7:30PM, at
      Glade Memorial Hall (just west of the corner of Altgeld & Talman), 2640 W.
      Altgeld.

      The August shows will feature Benjamin Barnes, magician; the Appalachian
      Clog Dancers; Factory Theatre; Ameba, acrobatic and aerial dance company;
      joyful juggler, Dharmesh Bhagat; writer/performer, Paul McComas;
      modern dancer; Jamie Horban; our Vaudeville kids and much more......!

      Ticket Donations: Adults, $10; Children 6 - 12, $5. For reservations or
      more information, call 773.782.9471.

      BAKE SALE AFTER THE SHOW: Featuring bubble tea and lots of goodies from
      Nazareth and Fine Arts for Kids’ finest bakers. Meet the artists, meet
      each other, and enjoy the treats. Proceeds benefit Nazareth Church and Fine
      Arts for Kids of Logan Square. On Thursdays, we will begin to highlight our
      wonderful Logan Square restaurants...come and taste what's in store!

      * * *
      Vaudeville Underground is brought to you in partnership with Nazareth UCC,
      which is committed to building bridges in the community, and thus,
      generously shares their space with us, and with you.

      aurorARTS alliance is committed to bring quality performance into Logan
      Square. This show is for you. We look forward to seeing you – our
      neighbors – and your friends.

      Dawn Marie Galtieri & Christopher Ellis

      * * *

      WANT TO BE ADDED TO OUR MAILING LIST?
      Just e-mail us back your address, and we will mail out information about
      aurorARTS alliance programs in Logan Square. If you received more than one
      e-mail,
      please notify us of the duplication.

      * * *

      Please note our change of e-mail & address:

      aurorARTS alliance
      2628 W. Lyndale Street (office address)
      Chicago, Illinois 60647
      773.782.9471