Re: [LoganSquare] Humboldt/ Logan Documentary & Mega Mall

  • robcast1012@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Staci;
      You may want to contact the Logan Square Neighborhood Association regarding
      the Mega Mall.
      I would also suggest the Logan Square Preservation Society about the history
      of Logan Square.
      There is also a nice story about the Unity Playot (now Unity Park Playlot)
      and the battle to try and install basketball hoops there which helped spur
      political change in the area.
      Robert Castillo

      See what's new at
      http://www.aol.com