Re: [LoganSquare] Re: Looking back and forward on 3051 W. Diversey

  • Craig Brozefsky
    Message 1 of 82 , May 31, 2007
      esteban burgoa <thefallguy12345@...> writes:

      > Each unit has to have a tax bill in order to sell them as condos, and the property is for sell
      > Right..so Flores has to be aware of the condo conversion. Esteban

      Being aware and approving are two different things.

      So how the heck did affordable housing and Flores approval get into
      this?

      --
      Sincerely, Craig Brozefsky <craig@...>
      Free Scheme/Lisp Software http://www.red-bean.com/~craig
      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 24, 2007
        Hang in there Lynn, I admire your tenacity.

        --- peter draper
        --- peterpedro@...