invitation to a musical event

  • Mike Stanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      From: "gretchen henninger" <g.henninger@...>

      Hello all,

      In the area of world peace, marches, demonstrations and organizing what’s
      next we sometimes forget to feed our souls. Music does just that for me.
      As some of you are aware my sister has an opera company right here in
      Logan Square called Intimate Opera. On this Sunday, March 2nd at 11:00
      a.m. we will have a special musical performance in celebration of
      Intimate Opera being given $5,000 from women who played the organ at
      Grace Church for many years. Many of the voices of Intimate Opera will
      be heard, The Kids Chorus of Logan Square, and the not to be missed
      Battle Hymn of the Republic. My sister will also sing a duet with her
      friend, Amelia Fonti. It will be a wonderfully diverse group of people.
      And I will make my usual world peace announcements. Please join us if
      you can.

      Grace United Methodist Church
      3325 W. Wrightwood Ave (Kimball & Wrightwood)
      11:00 am Sunday March 2, 2003

      Gretchen