locksmith?

  • Lauren Viera
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello all,

      Can anyone recommend a good, local, affordable locksmith?

      Thanks,
      Lauren Viera
    • Richard Frizelis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        I've used (on several occassions) A-ABC 24 Hr. Locksmith and have always been pleased. Most of the time was to let me into my car & condo when I've been absent minded enough to lock the keys inside. The other time was when he replaced the locks at one of the apts. we manage. Their located @ 4415 W. Belmont phone #773-725-6451.

        Good luck!
        ~~shelley

        Lauren Viera <laurenviera@...> wrote:
        Hello all,

        Can anyone recommend a good, local, affordable locksmith?

        Thanks,
        Lauren Viera
      • Michael Stanek
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          in nearby Irving Park, there's
          Bullis Lock, 4350 W Addison
          (just off Milwaukee, just west of Schurz H.S.)
          545-8033, http://www.bullislock.com/
          --i only had them copy a key that required a rare blank, and didn't
          require locksmithing, so hopefully others will have referrals.

          closer by, Phillip & Angela, of the former Cobey Hardware, continue to
          make keys and re-key cylinders from inside Spin Cycle in the minimall
          (where Blockbuster used to be) of the 2800 block of Milwaukee, just
          northwest of Kimball and Diversey, 276-9272.