Fred's level 47 looks like a trumpet

  • beefyness100
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2010
      this level looks like its not kosher to me, i had to edit the two blocks on the bottom right so I could get back up the ladder to get the last block thats right most in the game area. did i miss something! has any one else had problems with this level.
    • Mike M
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2010
        Just did it without problems... (if the level that's in the files section is the unaltered version.) I did it by using the falling monks to get the three across the top first, then got the one one the right last. The space under the gold on the right is a hollow tile, allowing you to blast your way out.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2010
          --- In LodeRunner@yahoogroups.com, "Mike M" <jmeechum@...> wrote:

          > Just did it without problems... (if the level that's in the files section is the unaltered version.) I did it by using the falling monks to get the three across the top first, then got the one one the right last. The space under the gold on the right is a hollow tile, allowing you to blast your way out.
          >
          > --- In LodeRunner@yahoogroups.com, "beefyness100" <pjw@> wrote:
          > >
          > > this level looks like its not kosher to me, i had to edit the two blocks on the bottom right so I could get back up the ladder to get the last block thats right most in the game area. did i miss something! has any one else had problems with this level.

          I'll have to grab a screen image to show you, in my version when you can not get to the ladder on the right.
        • beefyness100
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2010
            redowned the file and mine was corrupt, everything is fine now.